Innovative-e Partners with Axceler to Offer Live, Interactive SharePoint Webinar
WOBURN, MA – August 16, 2010 – Innovative-e, Inc., is partnering with Axceler to present the live, interactive webinar, “How to Effectively Plan, Execute and Control SharePoint Projects.” The event, part of the Axceler Guest Webinar Series, will take place online Thursday, August 19, 2010, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT.
Designed for SharePoint professionals, the monthly Axceler Guest Webinar Series features well-known SharePoint experts on relevant topics such as SharePoint governance, SharePoint planning and SharePoint administration.
This webinar will be led by Dux Raymond Sy, managing partner for Innovative-e, a leading business consulting and technology services company that helps clients achieve tangible business results with Microsoft SharePoint solutions. Attendees will learn how to:
- Gain executive support, promote organizational buy-in and foster user adoption.
- Develop an effective and practical project management process in deploying SharePoint.
- Apply relevant strategies in mapping business processes to identify SharePoint-based solutions.
- Identify necessary resources to plan, deploy, maintain and support a SharePoint implementation.
- Minimize uncertainty and risk by applying practical scope management techniques.
To register for the webinar, click here.
SHIFT Communications for Axceler
Axceler and Axceler ControlPoint are registered trademarks. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.