Call for Nominations: Best SharePoint Governance Application Golden Lifeguard Award
Winner to be announced at SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas November 12-15
BOSTON, MA – September 13, 2012 – Axceler, the leader in Microsoft SharePoint governance, administration and migration solutions, has opened the call for nominations for the first annual Golden Lifeguard Awards that honor the best enterprise application of governance in SharePoint. The award honors an individual or a team that has conceived, developed and defined best practices around governance that resulted in a notable increase in security and compliance within their SharePoint environment. The deadline for nominations is 5:00PM EDT October 18, 2012.
Judging the nominations include the following SharePoint luminaries:
• Michal Pisarek: SharePoint MVP, Founder of Dynamic Owl Consulting in Vancouver, Canada. A boutique, progressive SharePoint consulting firm as well as SharePoint Analyst HQ Blog.
• Susan Hanley: SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Portals and Collaboration Consultant, author, and industry speaker.
• Ruven Gotz: Director, Collaboration at Avanade. SharePoint MVP, speaker and author.
• Veronique Palmer, Founder of Let’s Collaborate, SharePoint MVP, SharePoint user adoption expert.
• David Rubinstein: An award-winning journalist and is the editor-in-chief of SD Times and SharePoint Tech Report, and conference chairman of SPTechCon: The SharePoint Technology Conference.
• Sarah Haase: Collaboration & Search Engineer at Best Buy, speaker, and organizer of SharePoint Saturday Twin Cities.
• Owen Allen: Vice President of Solutions at Pingar, SharePoint expert, and community advocate.
The winner will be announced at a gala event on November 14th at the Tryst nightclub in the Wynn Resort during the SharePoint Conference 2012 in Las Vegas. To submit an award nomination, go to: http://info.axceler.com/golden-lifeguard-award/. There is no charge to submit a nomination. Nominees do not have to be customers of Axceler products or solutions.
Axceler is an expert in governance for collaboration in the social enterprise. ControlPoint, Axceler’s award-winning SharePoint governance tool won the Best of Connections Award, the Gold Editors’ Best Award and the Bronze Community Choice Award in the SharePoint category from the readers and editors of Windows IT Pro. More than 2,700 organizations worldwide are using Axceler solutions to govern their SharePoint environments. Axceler is headquartered in Woburn, MA, USA, with offices in Redmond, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
SHIFT Communications for Axceler
Axceler and Axceler ControlPoint are registered trademarks. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.